Monday, September 13, 2010

Gratefulness

Let us not lost heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. Galatians 6:9
As things have just been more challenging on the mom front lately I have been clinging to this verse. I have been reminded that I am not perfect. Sometimes I forget that. I never actually think or say that I am, but I forget that I'm not.
I also keep neglecting this blog. But does anyone read it? I know, I know, that's not the point, but dad gummet I'm feeling needy so comment already! Yes, I'm whining. But to compensate for the neediness and whining I'm going to start my expression of gratefulness. Though I only have time for a few, need to get on dinner. To find out more about it click HERE. (thanks Deanna for introducing me to this.)
holy experience
1. My God
2. That He keeps His promise and has held onto me at all times, especially when I have days/weeks as of late.
3. My husband...for the same reasons.
4. My children for learning along with me.
5. That my fourth child is the easiest baby in the world.
6. The BEAutiful weather
7. Friends who call at the right time.
8. Blue skies.

No comments: