Monday, May 4, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For Today, May 4, 2009

Outside my Window...darkness and rain

I am thinking… that I'm glad I remembered to do this!

I am thankful for… ice cream.

From the kitchen…chicken pot pie.

From the learning rooms… how to have a teachable heart...this is for everyone in this house.

I am wearing… jeans, black t-shirt, bare feet (also cold feet)

I am reading… blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am hoping…to start reading again soon.

I am hearing… my children (who are supposed to be sleeping) quiz each other about random facts, my son was teaching his little sis how to make up a story and he was being very encouraging in the process.

I am creating… ideas for a baby shower.

Around the house… mess...must clean soon!

One of my favorite things…my youngest saying "pees" for please all through lunch today.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… rained out baseball games, babysitting, prep for my mom's arrival on Saturday (eeeee!)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

1 comment:

tines said...

i didn't know mom is coming in?! maybe you did tell but i forgot. love those E pics you snagged! CUTE! good job photog. xo