Monday, May 18, 2009

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For Today May 18, 2009

Outside my Window...green
I am thinking…about thinking
I am thankful for… weekend spent with my parents
From the kitchen… empty fridge
From the learning rooms… only a few more weeks of school
I am wearing…pj's
I am reading… still... Serve God Save the Planet. Must finish and return!
I am hoping… for unnecessary extras
I am hearing… a little voice of one who is glad to be back and playing in her own room
I am creating…ideas for a baby shower
Around the house… suitcases to be emptied
One of my favorite things… reminders of God's creativity and specific design, all at the zoo!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… baseball games, getting baby V back on a real sleeping schedule and more
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

"All creatures of our God and King..."
"Lift up your voice with us and sing, Hallelujah!"






1 comment:

Deb said...

Awesome Pics, D!