Monday, June 8, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For Today… June 8, 2009
Outside my Window...sunshine!!!! (with a little haze)
I am thinking… about summer.
I am thankful for… patience in my spouse.
From the kitchen…soon to be brewed coffee.
From the learning rooms…how to remain teachable.
I am wearing… black shirt, red skirt, bare feet

I am reading… closing in on the finish of Serve God Save the Planet, as well as occasional excerpts from Devotional Classics.
I am hoping… to not be overwhelmed by busyness.
I am hearing…tweety birds.

I am creating… invitations that are almost done!

Around the house… laundry, children, friend visiting.
One of my favorite things… the strawberries I picked last Friday that are now gone (freezer jam, desserts and the rest were gobbled up).


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… watching kids, Longwood Gardens, make laundry detergent, get my herbs in pots.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I too have my jam in jars in the freezer and I didn't do any of it. How Sad! I was out of commission for most of Saturday and all of Sunday. I scratched my eye- oh the pain. I was almost going to go to the ER but sleeping meds got me through! Hope your desserts were yummy - what did you make?