Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bible in 90days (ish)


Yes, I needed to add the "ish" as I'm a bit behind. I'm okay with that. I just started Psalms today. Here's a general bit of what I've learned throughout the my reading thus far (my order might be off):



  • God means what He says, obey Him (Genesis)

  • Anyone can forgive anything (account of Joseph)

  • I'm so thankful for grace!!! (Leviticus and all the other law books)

  • Idols are BAD (Kings and Chronicles)

  • If the Lord is in it, it WILL happen (Ezra, Nehemiah)

  • Don't let fear rule your heart, stand up for the Lord, no matter what may happen (Esther)

  • Suffering and persecution, one should consider it an honor to to do for the Lord, that He should choose us to be the one to be used to reveal Himself through us in such a way. Also, why He does things isn't our business.

I would like to finish this by Easter, but I would really like to read it and soak it in, not just skim...which I have definitely done :)

No comments: