Monday, March 9, 2009

My simple woman's daybook

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For today... March 9, 2009

Outside my Window...sunshine and breezes

I am thinking… of the baby in my tummy


I am thankful for… God's providence


From the kitchen… crockpot is giving off yummy smells, something new that i hope taste yummy too.


From the learning rooms… why it's important to tell the truth


I am wearing… just once i'd like to be dressed for real when I do this!


I am reading… seek God for the city, adult and child's version


I am hoping… to get better very soon!


I am hearing… my daughter's bible songs, and a baby that is ready to get out of his crib

I am creating…imaginary order


Around the house… sickness that needs to LEAVE!

One of my favorite things…even thought the baby is sick i was thankful to have a whole hour to lay on the couch and have him lay comfortably on my chest


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…recooperate, possible swim field trip

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…the first crocus of spring!


Verse to share:
anything about healing!

No comments: