Monday, March 2, 2009

SImple Woman's Daybook



My Simple Woman’s Daybook For today... March 2, 2009

Outside my Window...white flurries and a blanket of snow



I am thinking… of changes



I am thankful for… my husband



From the kitchen… a mess to be cleaned and a ? for dinner



From the learning rooms… we started looking at the 10 Commandments and are reading from The Droodles, Ten Commandments Storybook, I had this as a child.



I am wearing… around the house clothes, it's laundry day



I am reading… various parts of my Bible, and getting back into Under the Overpass: A Journey of Faith on the Streets of America, by Mike Yankoski (still)



I am hoping… order, peace, confidence in the Sovereign



I am hearing… my daughter's bible songs



I am creating…floor plans in my head



Around the house… laundry, happy children



One of my favorite things…today I saw my oldest son teaching his little sister how to write the numbers she needed help with.



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… check in on a friend, make some calls, finish some sewing that was started a LONG time ago.



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

it has gone too fast.


Verse to share:
Truly, truly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 4:12-14

No comments: