Monday, March 16, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For today... March 16, 2009



Outside my Window...hazy

I am thinking… that i shouldn't have bought the "protein zone" version of the Naked juive smoothie.

I am thankful for… grace and mercy.

From the kitchen…soon to be a roast, in the crock.

From the learning rooms… responsibility

I am wearing… still in my jammies, but i AM getting dressed after this!

I am reading… seek God for the city, adult and child's version, and I am almost done with Under the Overpass.

I am hoping… that my youngest will start to consistently sleep through the night.

I am hearing… birds.

I am creating…ideas, only ideas.

Around the house… preparation for tomorrow night's Truth Project.

One of my favorite things… that my son didn't want to hurt my feelings about dinner the other night.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… getting back to normal and having 4 little girls 5 and under for a sleepover on Friday night. hold me.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

No comments: