Monday, April 20, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For Today… April 20, 2009
Outside my Window...dreadful weather

I am thinking…about simple, uninterrupted faith

I am thankful for… a husband I can talk to

From the kitchen…dirty dishes

From the learning rooms… how to take a loss, how to not be so absorbed with something that you can see nothing else

I am wearing… jeans, long sleeve faux layered shirt, warm fuzzy socks

I am reading… read? what's a read?

I am hoping… for the sunshine to return

I am hearing… wind rattling my windows

I am creating… lists

Around the house… laundry to be put away and sleeping children

One of my favorite things… my 1 yr old and his growing personality

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… baseball, dance class, sleepovers

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…



I'd like to add that I have been soooo slacking on this. I know it's nothing I need to be legalistic about, but I was really hoping for this to be a point of consistency in my life. However there have been times where I didn't even think of it until Wed. People ask how is it with 3 kids and overall it's not crazy hard. It is overall busier. Ah well, so this is my season now. I'll take it and hopefully live it fully and save my reading for later.

No comments: