Monday, April 27, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman’s Daybook For Today… April 27, 2009

Outside my Window...darkness, sleeping cows

I am thinking…tomorrow's to do's and the smell of soap

I am thankful for… the few steps back into cooler weather that will be coming

From the kitchen…dinner was grilled butter & dill tilapia, grilled asparagus, mushroom, garlic, basil and parmesean orzo

From the learning rooms… the same lessons that i've learned before, back to sqare one

I am wearing… no comment

I am reading… this and that...i'm having commitment issues

I am hoping… for some spiritual clarity

I am hearing… whir of the fan

I am creating… plans for summer frocks

Around the house… snoozing family, and the need for serious spring cleaning

One of my favorite things… thin mint ice cream

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… cleaing, rained out game, catch up on Lost, dance recital

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

No comments: